If you are working with database and storing images then this attached source is helpfull to you. You also need to display them in grid as thumbnails & then on click on selected image you must need full view.
Attached code send the schedule mail. How can you proceed with it, see steps below :
- Extract & use VS 2010 to edit mail body, subject & time period.
- After extract open it using VS2010.
- Open LM.cs.
- Go to Line No 25 and update the period as required. i.e dtMail = new Timer(tcb, null, 60000, 60000); dtMail = new Timer(tcb, null, 60000, 60000*60*24);
- Now go to SendMail Method and update parameters. From, To, Sub Body, SMTP Parameters.
- After completing above steps you to build it.
- After build it you will get debug folder.
- Copy the Debug folder to another location.
- Now open Command prompt and switch to this location.
- Now you have to install it using command C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe LmService.exe
- After successful run this command you can see the Service in AdminstrativeTools\Services Name “LM”.
- Select & update this properties to Automatic & Run it.
- Now you can get mail.
Security tab in file and folder properties have major role to apply security restrictions in Administrator and users to use syatem resources. By default its not visible. If you have one system at home and want to restrict some important files from your childs or any other user then you need to create individual user instead sharing the same user credentials. After creating users on syatem you can apply permission as required from folder properties. For these restrictions Security on folders/files helps us. If the security tab is not display then don’t worry. Just follow the step below:
- Explore My Computer
- Go to Tools-> Folder Options
- Select View Tab
- Scroll Down the Advanced Setting Items
- At bottom of the list you find “Use simple file sharing (Recommended)”
- Uncheck and Apply. Close the window
- Check any folder properties you will get Security tab.