Sometimes after installing the application on mobile devices, due to permission popup and without reading the message users generally select Allow / deny. This will cause that we are not able to select the email / or contacts while sending the email from the email app. To resolve check the following things:
Went to Android Settings, Apps, Gmail. In the App Permissions section, Contacts disabled. Enabled it, closed everything.
And after opened gmail, it was giving me suggestions of emails as I was typing.
We are using Microsoft Outlook on our desktops or laptops to view emails offline. Some times on start the outlook it prompt us to provide valid password. After providing valid password it prompt again. This will be some irritating.
To fix this type of issue we do have 2 ways:
- Remove the saved credentials of outlook from windows credentials manager, using these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Credential Manager.
- Note If View by is set to Category, click User Accounts first, and then click Credential Manager.
- Locate the set of credentials that has Outlook in the name.
- Click the name to expand the set of credentials, and then click Remove from Vault.
- Repeat step 3 for any additional sets of credentials that have the word Outlook in the name.
- In outlook, go to ?Email Accounts -> More Settings? ?> ?Outgoing Server? ?> Check First checkbox and first radio button.