A list of default ports which are widely used:
|FTP (File Transfer Protocol)||21|
|SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)||25|
|HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)||80 (IIS)/8080 (Apache)|
|IMAP/IMAPS (Internet Message Access Protocol)||143/993|
|MSSQL (Microsoft SQL Server)||1433/1434|
|VNC (Virtual Network Computing)||5800/5900|
|RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)||3389|
Need to know all click here
ASP.net MVC is the powerful framework to building a web application. To reduce committed time in development, better UI which support all browser with valid dimensions so user can view and watch the content properly.
For contents we have to use some of the components like grid with all features like sort, filter, text editor, popup window and any other. Best suitability in our app we have to do googling for that and check they are compatible with our app or not. If compatible but they break any other working things.
Based on these scenarios we can use a TELERIK MVC framework in our application. Telerik is the best framework to play with these components and customized in our web according theme.
Telerik has all the components which we need in a app. It have 2 versions available, one is open source and other one is payable.
One thing we have to know about after integrating with our app. If we are using any Jquery in our web then might be telerik or our existing jquery plugin stop. This is due to multiple jquery versions in our app. To resolve this issue keep the Telerik version which support our existing JQuery or disable the Telerik Jquery use while registering the telerik components.
Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar() replace with Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar().Jquery(false), it will ignore the jquery load from telerik contents.
Installation Steps of SQL Server with Remote connectivity:
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition is a free, easy-to-use, lightweight version of SQL Server 2005. It is fast and easy to learn, allowing you to quickly develop and deploy dynamic data-driven applications.
1. Download SQL SERVER Express Edition Service Pack 2: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=31711D5D-725C-4AFA-9D65-E4465CDFF1E7&displaylang=en
2. Download SQL Server Management Studio Express Service Pack 2:
3. Install #1 downloaded file using default options. Use MixMode Authentication and choose custom password, default user name is
To signed the jar or exe of your application you need to purchase Signing Certificates from any of providers. Signing Certificates are issued by Internet organizations called Certificate Authority. There are many such organizations, i.e. : verisign, comodo.
These providers send you pvk and spc file for signing files. You can use SignTool, SignCode and JarSigner utility to signed data.
Steps for Signed :
Convert the pvk and spc files to pfx format.
pvk2pfx -pvk lmenaria.pvk -pi [Password1] -spc lmenaria.spc -pfx lmenaria.pfx -po [Password2] -f
1. Now Signed the Exe file using SignTool.exe:
signtool.exe sign /f lmenaria.pfx /p [Password] /v /t http://timestamp.comodoca.com/authenticode MyApplication.exe
2. Now Verify the Exe with ChkTrust.exe:
chktrust.exe /q /v MyApplication.exe
If you want to Sign the jar then you need to use JarSigner Utility:
Sigining : jarsigner -storetype pkcs12 -keystore lmenaria.pfx -storepass Password] MyApplication.jar
Thats why our application get crashed due to multiple versions, we are not able to identify actual cause. Multiple version also break other plugin because they are not supported the current one.
To resolve this conflict can we try jQuery.noConflict(); method. This will solve this issue.
The below example shows how to use it:
var jQuery15 = $.noConflict(true);
var jQuery171 = $.noConflict(true);
After that where we are using $(“#myid”).css()……
Replace it with jQuery15(“#myid”).css()…… or jQuery171 (“#myid”).css()………..
i.e. replace $ with Jquery version variable.
This will solve your Jquery Conflict.
If you are working with database and storing images then this attached source is helpfull to you. You also need to display them in grid as thumbnails & then on click on selected image you must need full view.
Attached code send the schedule mail. How can you proceed with it, see steps below :
- Extract & use VS 2010 to edit mail body, subject & time period.
- After extract open it using VS2010.
- Open LM.cs.
- Go to Line No 25 and update the period as required. i.e dtMail = new Timer(tcb, null, 60000, 60000); dtMail = new Timer(tcb, null, 60000, 60000*60*24);
- Now go to SendMail Method and update parameters. From, To, Sub Body, SMTP Parameters.
- After completing above steps you to build it.
- After build it you will get debug folder.
- Copy the Debug folder to another location.
- Now open Command prompt and switch to this location.
- Now you have to install it using command C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe LmService.exe
- After successful run this command you can see the Service in AdminstrativeTools\Services Name “LM”.
- Select & update this properties to Automatic & Run it.
- Now you can get mail.