Security tab in file and folder properties have major role to apply security restrictions in Administrator and users to use syatem resources. By default its not visible. If you have one system at home and want to restrict some important files from your childs or any other user then you need to create individual user instead sharing the same user credentials. After creating users on syatem you can apply permission as required from folder properties. For these restrictions Security on folders/files helps us. If the security tab is not display then don’t worry. Just follow the step below:
- Explore My Computer
- Go to Tools-> Folder Options
- Select View Tab
- Scroll Down the Advanced Setting Items
- At bottom of the list you find “Use simple file sharing (Recommended)”
- Uncheck and Apply. Close the window
- Check any folder properties you will get Security tab.