While working with excel application I found that if we find difference between 2 times is negative then excel doesn’t display time, it shows “##########” instead of values. For positive difference we don’t have any issue.
There are 2 ways to handle this, using 1904 date system and other using custom formula.
To change the date system you need open Advance options of excel and enable the 1904 date system box.
Use the formula:
=IF(D2-A2<0, "-" & TEXT(ABS(D2-A2),"hh:mm"), D2-A2)
We are using Microsoft Outlook on our desktops or laptops to view emails offline. Some times on start the outlook it prompt us to provide valid password. After providing valid password it prompt again. This will be some irritating.
To fix this type of issue we do have 2 ways:
- Remove the saved credentials of outlook from windows credentials manager, using these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Credential Manager.
- Note If View by is set to Category, click User Accounts first, and then click Credential Manager.
- Locate the set of credentials that has Outlook in the name.
- Click the name to expand the set of credentials, and then click Remove from Vault.
- Repeat step 3 for any additional sets of credentials that have the word Outlook in the name.
- In outlook, go to ?Email Accounts -> More Settings? ?> ?Outgoing Server? ?> Check First checkbox and first radio button.